Dr. Joseph Lazzara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Lazzara?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Lazzara?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2012

hi

he is a wonderful dr for all my 5 kids and he did a good job making sure my kids were doing wonderful of their health.

December 31st, 2011

Happy Mother

Dr Joe, is an excellent Dr who I was always happy to take my 3 children to see. He never rushed through an appointment to keep numbers up in his clinic. Children are number one in his book. Too many Doctors now have lost this touch, I wish there was more of Dr Joe in the world today. Had it not been for Dr Joe my oldest daughter wouldn't be graduating from HS in May and be ISU's newest freshman come 2012. She was a former patient of a doctor that just saw numbers of patients coming thru their clinic and she almost died due to their lack of patient care. Dr Joe found the problem, and I still have my baby girl today!

November 22nd, 2011

Don't go to him!

Has wondering hands with teenage mothers. Highly inappropriate! So many people know about him. I don't understand why criminal charges haven't been filed on him after all these years in practice. Many would say it's because it is just small town gossip and not true and that's why he's never been charged, but that is totally not the case. This doctor has completely disregarded his oath to do no harm and should loose his license. What people say is true. Please don't bring your kids to him and young mothers, don't be seduced by him. He is a snake!

June 11th, 2010

Superb Pediatrician

Dr lazzara has been my childrens pediatrician for many years and I have found him to be very professional. he is truly concerned for his patients. When I have had a true emergency he is at his best. I have never found him to be anything but appropriate in his practice to me or my children.

July 12th, 2015