Dr. Joseph Leary MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2017
Do not see this doctor!
When you see a doctor and you know for sure that you have strep throats and sinus infection and the doctor tells you that you have a sicological problem!! It's so funny! I have to tell him what test he needs to do to rule out if I have infection of any kind. Save your money, cause he will just send you home and ask you to drink more water and see another doctor.

March 21st, 2017
Would not trust him
Find any way to do surgery no matter how young the kids are

April 16th, 2015
I wonder if Dr. Leary gets all the downloads I send to the sleep lab to forward results to him, because I do not always hear back. I enjoy having him as a doctor, otherwise.

November 18th, 2014
The White Rabbit
So, Dr. Leary never showed up for his appointment, I found this out after waiting an hour. The nurses could only guess when he would arrive, and didn't have an explanation on why he didnt show or why he never bother to and cancel his appointments or have someone do it for him. They suggested I sit back down and hope he comes soon (Yeahhhh, I'm thinking not). I already have this anxiety about going to the doctor, so much so it took me 9 months to set an appointment only to go through the long-long, anxious waiting. A a pretty patient person, but having to wait for something i fear is unbearable and extremely stressful. I recieved a refund but will not get it for another week, and the waiting continues.

June 5th, 2014
Wonderful experience.
Dr. Leary was wonderful with both my kids. Cannot recommend him enough! Competent, wonderful bedside manner. You're in good hands.

September 21st, 2013
My son was seen by Dr Leary for "vertigo" for about 2.5 weeks. Each time we went in Dr Leary changed the diagnosis. He made "hints" that maybe our son was suffering from a brain tumor or substance abuse after he wasn't "improving". Also, mentioned a surgery. After my son missed three weeks of school we finally went to a different ENT who linked my son's issues to allergies. That ENT prescribed two different nasal spays and after 72 hours our son was back to being 100%. No brain tumor, no substance abuse, no surgery needed. We had our son, who was no longer miserable, back. He was able to return to his normal routine. It was a horrible, scary experience and I will not recommend Dr Leary to anyone.

May 4th, 2013
Good experience
I have an a rare throat disorder that causes benign rumors to grow on my vocal cords. I've had 5 surgeries to remove them by various doctors (due to moving a lot from state to state). Dr Leary understood the disease and did a good job removing the tumors yet again with as little damage to the surrounding tissue as possible. I was happy with the results and he was easy to get in to see and his staff were friendly and efficient.

January 21st, 2017