Overall Review

no change

September 18th, 2016
Dr. Leberer is highly competent and he adds to this by displaying a kind and compassionate interaction with his patients. I have recommended him to many people and they are just as complimentary of Dr. Leberer. He is a skilled surgeon and a true gentleman. We are fortunate to have him here.

June 10th, 2015
Mr.
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Leberer. He's a compassionate, true expert in colon/rectal surgery. I'm a difficult patient at times, and Dr. Leberer has never shunned me as a patient. He's extremely knowledgable and takes time to answer questions. I would say he, and his staff, are some of the best...if not thee best in Buffalo, NY.

March 7th, 2015
best colon rectal surgeon in town
I had a ano rectal abscess and had surgery done and from my last colon rectal surgeon had stool leakage from incition and drainage and dr leberer helped my abscess alot and is very caring and knowledgably and also made my stool leakage go away he is the best

October 12th, 2013
Most caring doctor I have ever experienced
To make a long story short after two surgeries (colostomy and reversal) I felt that Dr. Lebeter not only was a skilled surgeon but he helped me get through a very scary time with his caring and concern. Many doctors can learn the skills necessary to become a surgeon but you can not teach the type of compassion that Dr. Lebeter shows. So very fortunate to have one of the best surgeons and someone who REALLY cares about his patients as my doctor.

June 3rd, 2013
Wonderful Dr.
Wonderful bedside manner! Very professional, puts you at ease with his confidence. Would highly recommend him!

September 15th, 2008
A great doctor for a not so great procedure
Dr. Leberer and his staff are the most profesional doctors I have delt with. They make a unpleasant process as comfortable as possible. They have a fantastic bed side manner and made sure I was comfortable at all times.