A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Legaspi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Legaspi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Legaspi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Diabetic Foot
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Legaspi graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Legaspi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Legaspi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Legaspi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Legaspi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Legaspi practices Internal Medicine near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: East Chicago, IN and Saint John, IN.
See Munster Internists.