A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Leith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Leith, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Leith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Leith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Leith practice?
- Dr. Joseph Leith has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Leith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Surgeons.