A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Leith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Leith, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Leith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Leith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Leith practice?
- Dr. Joseph Leith has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Leith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Surgeons.