A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Leithold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Leithold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leithold
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Leithold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Leithold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leithold graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Leithold has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Scott Leithold MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Leithold practice?
- Dr. Joseph Leithold has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Leithold practices Family Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.