A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lelli, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lelli graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lelli has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lawrence Lelli MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Lelli practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lelli practices Pediatric Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Detroit Pediatric Surgeons.