A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lelli, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lelli graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lelli has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Lelli practice?
Dr. Joseph Lelli practices Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Detroit, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Pediatricians, Bloomfield Hills Surgeons, and Bloomfield Hills Pediatric Surgeons.