A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lemmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemmer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lemmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemmer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lemmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Lemmer MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Lemmer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lemmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lemmer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Salem, VA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Rheumatologists.