A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lemmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lemmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemmer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lemmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter Lemmer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Lemmer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lemmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lemmer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Low Moor, VA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Rheumatologists.