A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lennert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lennert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lennert
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Lennert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lennert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lennert graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lennert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Lennert MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Lennert practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lennert has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lennert practices Urology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Urologists.