A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lennert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lennert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lennert
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lennert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lennert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lennert graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lennert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Lennert MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Lennert practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lennert has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lennert practices Urology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Urologists.