Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.0

|  ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.  |  show details
by Jay G. on Apr 3rd, 2013

Came to see Dr. Leoni after a testicular cyst was found by my family doctor. He issued an ultrasound, it was benign. I came back to see him about 3 years later when the cyst became larger in size, and at this appointment he felt the testicle for about 5 seconds and said "you need to stop feeling yourself and stop worrying, there is no cyst there" When I said to him that this is a follow up and that I already know a cyst is in fact there, he checked a second time and said he still didn't feel it and to once again stop worrying. When I told him I feel that I have a right to worry, due to the fact my mother had recently passed away from cancer right before my 20th birthday, he said "well your mother didn't pass away from testicular cancer , did she?" and walked out. I reported him to the Reading Health System after I went to another doctor and was told that not only do I in fact have a cyst, but he pulled my medical records where there were notes written by Dr. Leoni stating information on the cyst. Very uncaring, not consistent, does not pay attention, and gives patients incorrect information. A complete and utter disappointment, would not let Dr. Leoni touch my dog. Do yourself a favor and steer far away from this office.

|  Terrible bedside manner  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

My visit with Dr Leoni left much to be desired. He was short and condescending and appeared to be disinterested in my problem. The first impression I got when he walked in the room was that I was an annoyance for him...why did I even come to see him (I was referred from my family doctor). The few questions he did ask, he did in a very brusk manner. When asked to describe my problem, I was told to "spare me the story". I will never see this doctor again.