A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Leroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Leroy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leroy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leroy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Leroy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leroy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Leroy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Beene Leroy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Leroy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Leroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Leroy practices Psychiatry near Thomasville, GA.
See Thomasville Psychiatrists.