A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph LeVay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. LeVay graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. LeVay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Kindred Hospital - Ontario
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas LeVay DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. LeVay practice?
- Dr. Joseph LeVay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph LeVay practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.