A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph LeVay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. LeVay
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LeVay Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. LeVay graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. LeVay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Kindred Hospital - Ontario
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas LeVay DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. LeVay practice?
- Dr. Joseph LeVay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph LeVay practices Family Medicine near Paradise, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Paradise Primary Care Doctors.