by momagain on Apr 17th, 2013

Highly recommend Dr. Leveno. Have a very good experience. His staff is very courteous. The biggest plus is they are so much on time you are in and out within no time and at the same time they provide quality care too.

very caring doctor and staff show details very caring doctor and staff
by cindy f on Apr 15th, 2013

Listens to me. Remembers about my family and my issues outside of just my gyn concerns. Considers whole body concerns.

Sep 8th, 2011

Highly recommend Dr. Leveno!!

fearful visit made easy! show details fearful visit made easy!
Aug 5th, 2010

A doctor who cares..... what more could one ask for? He is easy to talk with, communicates well, with a kind and gentle demeanor.

Love Dr. Leveno! show details Love Dr. Leveno!
by Heather Cox on Nov 9th, 2009

I was sent to Dr. Leveno by my previous OB due to being high risk carrying quadruplets. My husband and I were totally bummed about having to switch doctors, but quickly realized this is where we belonged. He and his staff took excellent care of me my whole pregnancy, hospital bedrest, and offered unending support throughout our rough NICU stay. I love my previous OB, but he doesn't compare to Leveno :)

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Citysearch User on Jun 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been seeing Dr. Leveno for the last 7 years. I am now pregnant with my 3rd child. He is very thorough and never rushes you. He makes ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Good OBGYN show details Good OBGYN
by Citysearch User on Sep 19th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Leveno is a great doctor. He delivered my daughter last year at Medical Center of Plano. He will take his time during your office visits...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com