A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitt
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Levitt, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levitt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Eric Levitt MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Levitt practice?
- Dr. Joseph Levitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Levitt practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists, Stanford Critical Care Practitioners, and Stanford Pulmonologists.