A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Levy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Levy MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Levy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Levy practices Urology near Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Peters Urologists.