Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lewis, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph G Lewis FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lewis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Internists and West Chester Cardiologists.