A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lewis, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Lewis practice?
Dr. Joseph Lewis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Kennett Square Internists and Kennett Square Cardiologists.