A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Liao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Liao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Liao MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Liao practice?
- Dr. Joseph Liao has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Liao practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.