Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lifrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lifrak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lifrak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lifrak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lifrak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifrak graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lifrak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Timothy Lifrak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Lifrak practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lifrak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lifrak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cranston, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Cranston Surgeons.