Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Lifrak
Dr. Joseph Lifrak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI, with another office in Fall River, MA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lifrak is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital, Roger Williams Medical Center and Florida Hospital Med Center. Dr. Lifrak has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Lifrak has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Joseph Lifrak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.
Dr. Sidney Migliori
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi29
Dr. Gregory Austin
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi36
Dr. Michael Mariorenzi
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi33