The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Liljenquist
Dr. Joseph Liljenquist, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Liljenquist is affiliated with Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, Mountain View Hospital and Mountainview Hospital. Dr. Liljenquist has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Liljenquist has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Joseph Liljenquist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.
Dr. Brigham Redd
Idaho Falls, ID 0 mi18
Dr. William Wilson
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Idaho Falls, ID 0.11 mi35
Dr. Jason Dalling
Idaho Falls, ID 0.22 mi10