A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Liljenquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Liljenquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liljenquist
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liljenquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Liljenquist graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Liljenquist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Liljenquist MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Liljenquist practice?
- Dr. Joseph Liljenquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Liljenquist practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Orthopedic Surgeons and Idaho Falls Surgeons.