A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Liljenquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Liljenquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Liljenquist graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Liljenquist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Mountainview Hospital
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liljenquist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Liljenquist practice?
Dr. Joseph Liljenquist practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Idaho Falls Surgeons, and Idaho Falls Sports Medicine Doctors.