Learn more about Dr. Joseph Liljenquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Liljenquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liljenquist
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Liljenquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Liljenquist graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Liljenquist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Liljenquist MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Liljenquist practice?
- Dr. Joseph Liljenquist has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Liljenquist practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Idaho Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Idaho Falls Surgeons.