Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Rude Staff show details Rude Staff
Feb 4th, 2016

Dr. Lillo: fine physician. Staff: rude. This is a staff, it appearsm, that goes out of its way to express rudeness towards patients.

Oct 12th, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever had. Never talks down to you and always has a smile. Great Dr, Great person.

patient show details patient
by lee miller-liddy on Mar 30th, 2015

I met dr Lilly his first day of work and family has gone to him since He has treated me for many ailments. Some very serious. My faith in him is beyond anything I could write. His staff thru the years also proved he cared and provided the best of care. This is dr day but everyday is dr day for Dr. Lilly. Thank you

Incredible Physician show details Incredible Physician
by Tracy C. on Mar 9th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Lillo since 2000 and I would be hard-pressed to find another physician as knowledgeable and caring as him and his staff. He never rushes through appointments, and you always feel like he is hearing what you have to say. His support staff always return calls within 48 hours and I have never had trouble getting an appointment to see him when needed. Five stars all the way. We need many more doctors like Dr. Lillo!

Great Family Physician show details Great Family Physician
by Eric H on Dec 15th, 2014

I have been a patient for Dr Lillo for the last three years. During this time, I have had routine appointments and emergency appointments. He and his staff have always had great manners and follows up quickly, when needed. I couldn't ask for a better family physician. I have moved (different states) a few times and have just recently moved again. Dr Lillo is the first physician I have had where I am very sad I do not get to keep.

Best Dr EVER show details Best Dr EVER
by Toni Anselmo on Mar 13th, 2014

I have had Dr. Lillo as my Dr. for over 19 years. He takes time to figure out the issue. He is kind hearted and he listens to what the issue is. I have never had a better doctor in my life. Due to insurance changes there have been times when he wasn't my Dr., but as soon as I was able I went right back to him. What a great person he is, and would never want another doctor if I could help it!

by Bernard Hoffman on Jan 10th, 2014

The Best

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by Lisa on Aug 28th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Lillo for over 20 years and would not want anyone else for my healthcare provider. He cares about his patients and always has your wellbeing in mind when treating you.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Regina on May 17th, 2013

If you have been in a car accident Dr. Lillo is the Doctor to see. He knows exactly how to treat your injuries and will document in detail to support what you may need for future legal issues.

Sep 20th, 2012

Love Dr.Lillo and his two wonderful nurses!!

best doctor ever show details best doctor ever
Sep 7th, 2012

he see's things noone else does!

by Lowell E. Fox on Jul 30th, 2011

In addition to the above categories, I add that he is an outstanding partner in the maintenance of my health as I age into my late sixties. He is up to date on research and a strong patient advocate when dealing with health care agencies, especially where prescriptions are concerned. Patiently listens to all questions. If you are looking for a doctor, look no further.

One of the best show details One of the best
May 4th, 2011

Dr Lillo actually cares about me as a person. He takes the time needed to help and explain and is never arrogant like so many in the profession.

by B. Arnold/Scottsdale on Feb 16th, 2011

I have had the honor of being a patient of Dr. Lillo's for the past 30 years. Dr Lillo has always been forthright and honest dealing with my medical needs and has always sent me to good doctors when the need arises. I appreciate that in a doctor and have recommended him to many of my friends through the years, and will continue to do so as long as he is in practice. Afterall, it is very hard to find the best, and Dr Lillo is one of the best in my opinion.

The best GP ever! show details The best GP ever!
Jul 4th, 2009

The breadth and depth Dr. Lillo possesses is only surpassed by his deep caring and his ability to communicate. His diagnostic skill is, in my experience, unsurpassed, his bedside manner is suburb and even with a busy schedule he manages to keep up on all the latest in medicine. Where Ive often sat in Doctors waiting rooms for over an hour Ive never waited more than five minutes in his office. In life it isnt often one can recommend people whole heartedly, but Dr. Lillo is a rare exception. I recommend his without reservation.

He's Great show details He's Great
by No Name on Mar 4th, 2008

Although the front/back office staff has always left something to be desired (particularly to those of us long-time patients), Dr. Lillo, his assistant and nurse are wonderful. He is attentive, caring and responsive to patient needs.