Family Physicians

3501 N Scottsdale Rd
Ste 334
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
480-941-4845
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Judy's Book.
 |  Best Dr EVER  |  show details
by Toni Anselmo on Mar 13th, 2014

I have had Dr. Lillo as my Dr. for over 19 years. He takes time to figure out the issue. He is kind hearted and he listens to what the issue is. I have never had a better doctor in my life. Due to insurance changes there have been times when he wasn't my Dr., but as soon as I was able I went right back to him. What a great person he is, and would never want another doctor if I could help it!

by Bernard Hoffman on Jan 10th, 2014

The Best

|  Great Physician  |  show details
by Lisa on Aug 28th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Lillo for over 20 years and would not want anyone else for my healthcare provider. He cares about his patients and always has your wellbeing in mind when treating you.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Regina on May 17th, 2013

If you have been in a car accident Dr. Lillo is the Doctor to see. He knows exactly how to treat your injuries and will document in detail to support what you may need for future legal issues.

Sep 20th, 2012

Love Dr.Lillo and his two wonderful nurses!!

|  best doctor ever  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

he see's things noone else does!

by Lowell E. Fox on Jul 30th, 2011

In addition to the above categories, I add that he is an outstanding partner in the maintenance of my health as I age into my late sixties. He is up to date on research and a strong patient advocate when dealing with health care agencies, especially where prescriptions are concerned. Patiently listens to all questions. If you are looking for a doctor, look no further.

|  One of the best  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

Dr Lillo actually cares about me as a person. He takes the time needed to help and explain and is never arrogant like so many in the profession.

by B. Arnold/Scottsdale on Feb 16th, 2011

I have had the honor of being a patient of Dr. Lillo's for the past 30 years. Dr Lillo has always been forthright and honest dealing with my medical needs and has always sent me to good doctors when the need arises. I appreciate that in a doctor and have recommended him to many of my friends through the years, and will continue to do so as long as he is in practice. Afterall, it is very hard to find the best, and Dr Lillo is one of the best in my opinion.

|  The best GP ever!  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2009

The breadth and depth Dr. Lillo possesses is only surpassed by his deep caring and his ability to communicate. His diagnostic skill is, in my experience, unsurpassed, his bedside manner is suburb and even with a busy schedule he manages to keep up on all the latest in medicine. Where Ive often sat in Doctors waiting rooms for over an hour Ive never waited more than five minutes in his office. In life it isnt often one can recommend people whole heartedly, but Dr. Lillo is a rare exception. I recommend his without reservation.

|  He's Great  |  show details
by No Name on Mar 4th, 2008

Although the front/back office staff has always left something to be desired (particularly to those of us long-time patients), Dr. Lillo, his assistant and nurse are wonderful. He is attentive, caring and responsive to patient needs.

Apr 4th, 2006 on yahoo.com

The best there is.: He is an incredible physician and extrememly caring to all of his patients. Excellent with his skills and sincere concern with all patients equally.Always available and willing to help, his assistants are very prompt in answering any q

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Best Family Doctor in Town  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Sep 18th, 2005 on judysbook.com

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Dicke for our family health for years. He is by far the best Dr. I have had since my pediatrician. When I changed insurance recently, he was not on the plan I qualified for and I was very disappointed....

Read Full Review at judysbook.com