inactive

Joseph L Lillo DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 16th, 2016
Dr. Lillo is amazing. Warm, friendly, helpful, knowledgable, and competent.

February 4th, 2016
Rude Staff
Dr. Lillo: fine physician. Staff: rude. This is a staff, it appearsm, that goes out of its way to express rudeness towards patients.

October 12th, 2015
Best Doctor I have ever had. Never talks down to you and always has a smile. Great Dr, Great person.

March 30th, 2015
patient
I met dr Lilly his first day of work and family has gone to him since He has treated me for many ailments. Some very serious. My faith in him is beyond anything I could write. His staff thru the years also proved he cared and provided the best of care. This is dr day but everyday is dr day for Dr. Lilly. Thank you

March 9th, 2015
Incredible Physician
I have been going to Dr. Lillo since 2000 and I would be hard-pressed to find another physician as knowledgeable and caring as him and his staff. He never rushes through appointments, and you always feel like he is hearing what you have to say. His support staff always return calls within 48 hours and I have never had trouble getting an appointment to see him when needed. Five stars all the way. We need many more doctors like Dr. Lillo!

December 15th, 2014
Great Family Physician
I have been a patient for Dr Lillo for the last three years. During this time, I have had routine appointments and emergency appointments. He and his staff have always had great manners and follows up quickly, when needed. I couldn't ask for a better family physician. I have moved (different states) a few times and have just recently moved again. Dr Lillo is the first physician I have had where I am very sad I do not get to keep.

March 13th, 2014
Best Dr EVER
I have had Dr. Lillo as my Dr. for over 19 years. He takes time to figure out the issue. He is kind hearted and he listens to what the issue is. I have never had a better doctor in my life. Due to insurance changes there have been times when he wasn't my Dr., but as soon as I was able I went right back to him. What a great person he is, and would never want another doctor if I could help it!

January 10th, 2014
The Best

August 28th, 2013
Great Physician
I have been going to Dr. Lillo for over 20 years and would not want anyone else for my healthcare provider. He cares about his patients and always has your wellbeing in mind when treating you.

May 17th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
If you have been in a car accident Dr. Lillo is the Doctor to see. He knows exactly how to treat your injuries and will document in detail to support what you may need for future legal issues.

September 20th, 2012
Love Dr.Lillo and his two wonderful nurses!!

September 7th, 2012
best doctor ever
he see's things noone else does!