A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lindstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lindstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lindstrom, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindstrom graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lindstrom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Chandler Lindstrom MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Lindstrom practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lindstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lindstrom practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.