A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Juchieh Lo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Lo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lo practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lufkin, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.