A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Locascio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Locascio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Locascio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Locascio graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Locascio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Locascio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Locascio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Locascio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Locascio practices Ophthalmology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Point Pleasant, WV and Williamson, WV.
See Huntington Ophthalmologists.