A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lock, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lock graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Lock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lock MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Lock practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lock has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lock practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Sparta, NJ.
See Sparta Radiologists.