A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lock, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lock graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Lock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lock MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Lock practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lock has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lock practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewistown, PA and Mountain Top, PA.
See Danville Radiologists.