A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Locker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Locker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Locker
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Locker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Locker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Locker graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Locker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- The Surgery Center of Ocala LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Locker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Locker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Locker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Locker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Orthopedic Surgeons.