A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Locker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Locker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Locker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Locker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Locker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Locker graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Locker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- The Surgery Center of Ocala LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Locker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Locker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Locker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Locker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.