A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Loewy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Loewy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Loewy graduated from Ruhr Univ Bochum, Med Fak, Bochum, Germany 407-35 Pr 171.
Dr. Loewy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Loewy MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Loewy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Loewy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Loewy practices Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.