Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lombardi, Vascular Surgeon, Endovascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lombardi, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lombardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lombardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Lombardi practice?
Dr. Joseph Lombardi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.