Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Patti J. Brents/Tutwiler on Feb 28th, 2015

He is awesome. Compassion, knowlefge, love, for his patients. Raised 9 children, 5 were neices and saw him very often. Dr. Joe is the only Dr. For me. He is eonderful. 33-35 years i , we have been with him!!! No other dr.'s are even close to his ability or compassion. He cares like no other! Beautiful large office!

Miss show details Miss
by Bel Mag on Jan 22nd, 2013

I love Dr. Longnecker! I work at a hospital and I keep hearing how great he was so I had to try him put. I thought I liked my previous Dr., we had a dissagreement so I tried Dr. Longnecker. He is very caring, knowlegable, great bed side manner, very attentive, he really remembers his patients, his office staff is great....I just have nothing bad to say about him.

Best Dr. in So. Cal. show details Best Dr. in So. Cal.
Oct 11th, 2012

I brought my newborn to Dr. Longnecker and he was so fantastic that he became our family Doctor. Even when we moved 30 miles away, I continued to see Dr. Longnecker. He is the BEST!

Re: Jr, Joseph Longnecker from Patti Brents show details Re: Jr, Joseph Longnecker from Patti Brents
by Anonymous on Jan 3rd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Where is Dr. JOE????Well, unless all the readers have the next few decades to read this I can not begin to tell you how GREAT DR.JOE is. How he cares ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Dr. Longnecker is the best!! show details Dr. Longnecker is the best!!
by LeAnn .Z. on Dec 4th, 2009

My family and I have been with Dr. Longnecker for almost 19 years now and I have to say he is the best Dr.hands down! I have 4 children and they just love him. Dr. Longnecker is very professional,kind,courtious and knows his stuff.