Dr. Joseph Losurdo MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Elgin, IL

September 8th, 2015
Dr. Losurdo, is such a pleasant and kind Doctor. He is very patient, corteous,and profesional. I recommend Dr. Losurdo to all my friends!

February 13th, 2015
Outstanding!
Dr. Losurdo has been my doctor for the past 8 years. He’s an excellent doctor. He’s gone out of his way to make sure I get the care I needed. I’ve never had a bad experience at Elgin Gastro. Everyone’s been really great!

December 2nd, 2013
Test results/causes
just recently there have been issues that I needed to have addressed or test results explained. Dr. Losurdo has gone out of his way to provide me with the information needed. He has been wonderful and I an very pleased with every aspect.

October 4th, 2012
Compassion
front desk person needs to be more caring, it's not a fun office to be at. The reception person in the day surgery needs to slow down when giving instructions. Everyone in the surgery center was great, i would highly suggests going there instead of the hospital. I'm sorry to say that the follow up was not good, I had to call for my results, and the person was very casual about was I had to do, it scared me, people you are here to help, think of it being you and how you would like to be treated.

May 20th, 2009
Dr. Losurdo called me at 7:00 in the evening to make sure I was feeling ok, and offered suggestions on how I could feel even better. Not something I expected. I was very pleased that he took the time to care. He could have delegated that, but he did it himself.