Overall Review

2.9

November 17th, 2015
Would not recommend this office
Receptionist was very nasty

August 8th, 2013
The dr did see me evn after he saw my comments tht were posted he was very professional , understanding , and apologetic . He explained everything fully in detail and he was very Informative . He did refer me to a specialist who was also great. It's not very easy to get an appt at Dr. Louis' farrockaway office bc of the part time hours but I wld recommend Dr. Louis to my family and friends bc he is a great and very knowledgable health professional .

April 13th, 2013
Patient
1st off in the Farrockaway office that i went to had no heat the Dr as well as staff had on jackets and scarves. The Dr. even examined me in his jacket and scarf. The staff as well as the Dr. were nice during my 1st and only visit.For my symptoms i was bewildered at what the Dr prescribed me, but i trusted his judgement. Needless to say my symptoms proceeded to worsen. I did make 2 follow-appts and each time while i was on my way in i called and was advised that the dr. left early. Not 1 of those times did i receive call from the staff to advise me of his early departure from the office. The staff wasn't nice at all over phone or professional and expressed no empathy so i would not recommend Dr. Louis or his farrockaway staff to anyone! They really need to get their act together .