A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lubeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lubeck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lubeck, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubeck graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lubeck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Steven Lubeck DO is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Lubeck practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lubeck has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lubeck practices Neurology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Drexel Hill, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Neurologists.