Dr. Joseph Lucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Lucci?

Wonderful human Being

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Excellent Doctor I was misdiagnosed in 2004…and thanks to his commitment with the patients he pulled up some other test from a different hospital and since the first day that in his office he had always showed respect and honors the “Hippocratic Oath” and got my cervical cancer on time. Now six years later and after been absent from his office, for my yearly checkups (insurance issues) I am thank full to his humanity because without thinking twice referred me for the breast specialist and one month later the cough my stage 3 breast cancer in his early stage. I strongly recommend Dr. Joseph Lucci as you OBGY Oncology “God Bless Him”

Posted on November 22nd, 2012

If the wait time is long on an appt. day, it is because Dr. Lucci is a very concerned, compassionate dr. and he will talk about your concerns. I'd sure rather have someone like that than a dr. that rushes you out of his office especially when you've just learned you have cancer! So if sometimes you have to wait longer than you'd like, think about someone else and what they might be going through at that time. Maybe next time, you'll be the one who is taking up so much time and we who have to wait longer than usual will understand that you may have difficult concerns you want to talk to the dr. about. Dr. Lucci is the BEST and certainly worth the wait!

LOVE Dr. Lucci!!

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr.Lucci knows his stuff. Kind and concerned. I had surgery and would not trust any other Dr. to perform the surgery. Yes, the wait was long, but worth his knowledge and expertise. I am thankful for my experience with him.

Posted on March 1st, 2012

No bedside manner! In his field he should have more compassion. Extremely cold and non caring. His office does not follow through with him. Harding enough having cancer, don't need to be sugar coated, but can be compassionate!

good doctor -- so so staff

Posted on March 31st, 2011

dr lucci was pleasant and professional and exactly what i needed while i underwent chemo, but once the chemo was over he would take 'really sick ladies' over me making my visit waits up to 3 hours long. add to that that I had to travel over 50 mins to see him from my home and we have a very unpleasant experience. i switched to Cleveland Clinic Weston and the care and environment are top notch there...I would never go back to UM Sylvester

Great Doctor/Terrible staff and wait time

Posted on March 1st, 2011

I am grateful to him because he has treated my mothers cancer , but the office visits and wait times are the worst ever of any doctor we have visited.

Posted on December 29th, 2009

Medically he is ok in treatment of the problem, but the buck stops there. The office is VERY poorly run, no follow up to labs and ancillary testing that is ordered by him, never returns calls or messages. Relies on secretarial staff and ARNPS to f/u but they do not. Secretarial staff dispenses medical opinions on treatment choices without conferring with licensed staff. As a surgeon he is ok, just don't expect anything else.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017