A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lukins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lukins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lukins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lukins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lukins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukins graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Lukins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- James B Haggin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Lukins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Lukins practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lukins has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lukins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, KY.
See Danville Orthopedic Surgeons.