Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lukins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lukins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lukins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lukins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lukins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukins graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Lukins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- James B Haggin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Lukins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Lukins practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lukins has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lukins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, KY.
See Danville Surgeons.