Dr. Joseph Lutt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Lutt?

August 16th, 2016

Dr. Joseph Lutt is an excellent Doctor, as is his entire staff. He listens, he has suggestions & works with the patient to get where the patient wants to go! I would be heartbroken if I had to leave this practice!

January 7th, 2016

Great Doctor!

I find Dr Lutt and his office staff to be very courteous and kind. Dr. Lutt takes time with me to answer my questions and concerns during our visit and if I forget something I can send him an email and he will get back to me as soon as possible. I appreciate his flexibility and understanding.

June 12th, 2015

I have been a health care provider for 35 years, 20 in Boulder. Dr. Lutt, is by far the kindest, most informed, and thorough physician I have yet to meet in this area. I initially saw a woman rheumatologist at the Boulder Medical center, prior to switching to Dr. Lutt. She was cold, did not explain the possible diagnosis of PMR to me, but rather, handed me a pamphlet, and placed me on high dose of steroids, with no directions for use. The pharmacy had to call her office staff. Dr. Lutt, his partner, and the office staff, redeemed the new experience of being diagnosed with Arthritis. Initially upset, I came away, educated, hopeful, and trusting.

June 4th, 2015

Hands-down the best doctor I've ever worked with. I work in healthcare myself and have encountered numerous doctors. He is friendly and approachable, always up-to-date on research and overall a top-notch clinician. I can't rate him highly enough.

January 28th, 2013

Outstanding Service in Rheumatology

Dr. Joe Lutt has helped me more than the other rheumatologists that I have encountered. He truly understands the nuances of ankylosing spondylitis, and more importantly, has prescribed a course of treatment that has worked for me. Unlike some of the others, he is concerned with my overall health, and is doing all he can to make sure that my treatment benefits not just my condition, but is compatible with my overall health. I will highly recommend Dr. Lutt to anyone with my condition or similar arthritic conditions.

January 25th, 2013

I finally got a diagnosis from Dr. Lutt after seeing three general family doctors, an infectious disease specialist, three dermatologists and four surgeries. I have had a lot of diagnosis's, all wrong. Dr. Lutt knew not only what I had but also how to deal with it. He is a good listener, I would highly recommend Dr. Lutt to everyone.

May 4th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

as a healthcare provider, I encounter a lot of other physicians in the course of my day-to-day activities at my job. Dr. Lutt is first rate. Professional, compassionate and approachable with just the right amount of firmness when it comes to making recommendations about how to approach my medical condition.In addition, I have brought up a number of items I've researched on my condition and he is ALWAYS on top of the latest research.I've recommended him to other people on several occasions and I cannot recommend him enough.

November 10th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. Lutt is a great Rheumatologist. He is very thorough and professional. He is also easy to talk to. I really like that he comes up to the Speciality Clinic in Estes Park once a month, so I don't always have to drive down to Longmont, especially in the winter. I've never had a problem getting in to see him when I need to. On one occasion, he worked me in on the same day I called because I was in pain.

June 2nd, 2011

Dr. Lutt ROCKS!

Joe Lutt is as friendly, caring and professional doctor as I've known, and I've known some pretty special docs in my life. He's practical, direct, upbeat and always explains things clearly in layman's language.

January 6th, 2011

Im use to older rheumatologists but Lutt is great. Willing to try new things when something isnt working. Not the wait and see kind of guy. Office staff has be great and the blood drawers are good sticks. One down side is that he doesnt read his own xrays. The radiologist at Boulder hospital totally missed some previous diagnosed damage and read it as normal. (soooo not correct) only other complaint is that a PT referal wasnt written for enough visits. Partialy my fault I picked an PT that was an idiot and didnt know what they were doing and couldnt get everything done in 2 visits

October 4th, 2017