A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lydon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lydon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lydon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alcohol Withdrawal Delirium
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lydon graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lydon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Lydon MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Lydon practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lydon has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lydon practices Surgery and Addiction Medicine near Warren, OH.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Addiction Specialists.