A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lykins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lykins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lykins graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Lykins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke Hospital West
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Carondelet St Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lykins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Lykins practice?
Dr. Joseph Lykins practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Neurology near Florence, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Florence Internists, Florence General Practitioners, Florence Hospitalists, and Florence Neurologists.