A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lykins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lykins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lykins graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Lykins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke Hospital West
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Carondelet St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Jude Lykins MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Lykins practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lykins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lykins practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY.
See Tucson Internists.