2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
Caring Physician show details Caring Physician
by B.C - a R.N. on Jun 23rd, 2015

I was diagnosed with cancer and due to the combination of blood thinners and chemo developed nose bleeds. Dr. Ardito accurately diagnosed what was occurring. He prescribed a treatment intervention that was effective. He was kind, caring and supportive during this difficult time. He successfully diagnosed and treated a sinus infection that resulted from the above situation. I continue to see as needed.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Sep 28th, 2012

I have been misdiagnosed forever. I decided to travel outside my area for this doctor. I have had nothing but positive visits. The best part is I finally got results. I am pain free and have Dr Ardito to thank for that. He REALLY spends time with you and LISTENS. He also will take the time to explain in layman's terms. I will continue to drive the 2.5 hours for a doctor with his experience.

Suspicious Charges show details Suspicious Charges
by oghanim25 at Citysearch on May 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I paid a 40 co-pay and saw the physician servicing provider Sandra R. Honeycutt. She told me I had ear wax and removed it with a stick. It was very simpleand something you would consider routine from an office visit. A month later we received a bill for 50.55, the remainder from the 105 the doctor office billed my insurance. The reason says Remove Impacted Ear Wax. When we called the doctor office, they seemedunsure as to what the bill pertained to. We called several times always promised a call back, but never received one. Finally, we reached and spoke to Jackie the office manager, who said that there was suction and a machine involved which is why we were billed. I had no such work done. As mentioned above, it was a simple and routine checkup, something you would expect from any specialist office visit. Beware of this office, avoid like the plague!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Great service show details Great service
by Citysearch User on Mar 22nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

This is a great ENT practice. I actually see Sandra Reyes, the physician assistant. She is fabulous. She is happy to educate you as much ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by riscikr on Apr 22nd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I am very displeased with this practice and would not recommend. After waiting with much worry and concern for over three weeks for test results the doctor refused to honor the appointment time and left early for the day. I guess our appointment interru

Read Full Review at citysearch.com