A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bellapianta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bellapianta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellapianta
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bellapianta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellapianta graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bellapianta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Bellapianta MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Bellapianta practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bellapianta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bellapianta practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Franklin Lakes, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Albany, NY.
See Franklin Lakes Orthopedic Surgeons and Franklin Lakes Family Physicians.