A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bellapianta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bellapianta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellapianta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellapianta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellapianta graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bellapianta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Bellapianta MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Bellapianta practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bellapianta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bellapianta practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Franklin Lakes, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Franklin Lakes Orthopedic Surgeons and Franklin Lakes Sports Medicine Doctors.