Dr. Joseph Furman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Furman?

Clinical Depression

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Furman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2016

Until I saw Dr Furman I thought I might be going crazy ! After two years and many doctors telling me there was nothing wrong with me.I went to see Dr Furman and he diagnosed my vestibular disorder.now im getting the help I need

December 15th, 2015

Dr. Furman is hand's down one of the best doctors in treating meniere's disease! plus, He cares about you as a person. I can't say enough good about Dr.Furman and his staff!

January 11th, 2015

Excellent!

June 18th, 2013

Labyrinthitis

Very professional and thorough.

April 24th, 2012

Dr. Furman is one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. I had to wait a very long time to get an appointment at his office, but he is totally worth the wait. His testing technology for vestibular and hearing is superior to other offices. I've visited similar doctors in Washington, DC, who pale in comparison. Dr. Furman was able to diagnose my condition in 1 day and get me into physical therapy that improved my quality of life. He even recommended me to other high-quality physicians for other medical problems that I was experiencing. Dr. Furman is caring and patient. He really listens. I wish all doctors were as great at practicing medicine.

September 7th, 2011

Superior

For three years I suffered with what I thought was vertigo. After seeing at least 3 other doctors and getting nowhere I decided to look up vertigo specialists on the internet. Dr. Furman was the first to come up and I made an appointment. The first thing they did were tests that took a few hours, then a delay of about 2 hours in order for the doctor to review the tests and then my appointment. Vertigo was diagnosed as well as another condition that was never found before by other physicians. I am now in physical therapy. I would highly recommend Dr. Furman. It took me 3 doctors to get to him and I was glad I was persistent. Thank you Dr. Furman for improving my quality of life.

July 10th, 2017