Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Griffin
Dr. Joseph Griffin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Griffin is affiliated with Baton Rouge General-Mid City, West Jefferson Medical Center and St Elizabeth Hospital. Dr. Griffin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Griffin has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Joseph Griffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Tracee Short
General Practice, General Surgery
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi8
Dr. Ernest Mencer
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi45
Dr. Vern Keller
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi24