Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Lopez Jr
Dr. Joseph Lopez Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Abington, PA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Temple University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Lopez Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Joseph Lopez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jonathan Piposar
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Catherine Loveland-Jones
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Frank Schmieder
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi25