Hip Revision show details Hip Revision
by Georgia Hagen on Apr 28th, 2014

I had a total hip in 1975. It wore out in 2004 and I was referred by the Dr. who did the original surgery in Lansing. It was a rough surgery but here we are almost 10 yrs after the revision and I am doing very well. I had the other hip done and I was up and walking 3 hrs out of surgery and home the next morning.

Serious Hip Surgery show details Serious Hip Surgery
by Robert Lanphier on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. McGraw is GOOD! He wrapped my fractured femur with stainless steel wire to save what could have been a life changing situation. He is thorough, tough, and extremely conscientious about his work. As a serious patient, my recommendation to any patient with a serious issue, is Dr. McGraw is as close to a 5 star as you are going to find in northern Michigan.

top rated show details top rated
by Prior athelete, prior police officer,64yrs old and work out 5-6 days a week. on Apr 25th, 2011

I had my left hip replaced by Dr McGray after having my right hip done by another dr, Dr McGraw's procedure was by far better that the first. I had the operation on Monday 7am, walked on my new hip at 10:30, immediately passed my PT test walking the entire corridor,up and dn steps ect. I was released the next day at 10:30am and returned to work the following Saturday. I was in good shape prior to the operation, but his procedure and hip replacement was in my opion, outstanding. I would highly recommend Dr McGraw to anyone having to have joint replacement. Fast forward two yrs later, I am having a knee replacement with Dr McGraw. I amconfident that will also go well.