Orthopedic Surgeons
Great Lakes Orthopaedics Center
4045 W Royal Dr
Traverse City, MI 49684
231-935-0900
Locations and availability (5)

|  Hip Revision  |  show details
by Georgia Hagen on Apr 28th, 2014

I had a total hip in 1975. It wore out in 2004 and I was referred by the Dr. who did the original surgery in Lansing. It was a rough surgery but here we are almost 10 yrs after the revision and I am doing very well. I had the other hip done and I was up and walking 3 hrs out of surgery and home the next morning.

|  Serious Hip Surgery  |  show details
by Robert Lanphier on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. McGraw is GOOD! He wrapped my fractured femur with stainless steel wire to save what could have been a life changing situation. He is thorough, tough, and extremely conscientious about his work. As a serious patient, my recommendation to any patient with a serious issue, is Dr. McGraw is as close to a 5 star as you are going to find in northern Michigan.

|  top rated  |  show details
by Prior athelete, prior police officer,64yrs old and work out 5-6 days a week. on Apr 25th, 2011

I had my left hip replaced by Dr McGray after having my right hip done by another dr, Dr McGraw's procedure was by far better that the first. I had the operation on Monday 7am, walked on my new hip at 10:30, immediately passed my PT test walking the entire corridor,up and dn steps ect. I was released the next day at 10:30am and returned to work the following Saturday. I was in good shape prior to the operation, but his procedure and hip replacement was in my opion, outstanding. I would highly recommend Dr McGraw to anyone having to have joint replacement. Fast forward two yrs later, I am having a knee replacement with Dr McGraw. I amconfident that will also go well.