A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Earl K Long Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Matthew Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Joseph Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Baton Rouge, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.