Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Sachs
Dr. Joseph Sachs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weston, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Sachs is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami, Miami Va Clinic and Miami Va Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Sachs has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Joseph Sachs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.
Dr. Michael Morrison
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.19 mi31
Dr. Matthew Teltser
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.19 mi36
Dr. Kfir Shamir
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Weston, FL 0.28 mi12