A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sachs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sachs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sachs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
- Miami Va Medical Center
- Miami Va Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Sachs MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Sachs practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sachs has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Sachs practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Weston, FL.