Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
DR. Schulman show details DR. Schulman
by David on Feb 16th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Schulman for about 15 years, I will never find another Doctor like him. He listens to you and does not treat you like you are on "time schedule" Highly recommended

Dr Joseph Schulman is the best show details Dr Joseph Schulman is the best
by satisfied patient on Apr 15th, 2014

April 2014; Dr Joe, is the best doctor, I have waited in his office no more than 30 minutes, he takes the time to listen and gives you more than enough time to see you as a patient, you are never rushed out of his office, He is friendly and has a great sense of humor, he is also very knowledgeable as a family practitioner , my family has been seeing him for years, He has a great staff that are eager to help and assist the patient , I would recommend Dr Schulman if you need a Family Medical Doctor.

by David carr on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr. schulman is fantastic he is percise and to the point, Ifeel safe with him and I know I am getting his best care,thank you.

Best Doctor I've ever had show details Best Doctor I've ever had
Jan 11th, 2012

I have never had to wait longer than 25 minutes; however, I haven't gone to see him on a full house yet. Dr. Schulman TAKES THE TIME to actually LISTEN, without making one feel rushed. His attention is absolutely unmatched by any doctor I've had so far. He is funny and tries to make light of situations. However, he takes his patients VERY seriously. I am in love with this doctor!!! Absolutely the best! VERY helpful and VERY friendly and nice. LOVE HIM!!!!

Feb 1st, 2011

Dr schulman is the best!