Family Physicians

1711 N Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036
908-486-7773
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr Joseph Schulman is the best  |  show details
by satisfied patient on Apr 15th, 2014

April 2014; Dr Joe, is the best doctor, I have waited in his office no more than 30 minutes, he takes the time to listen and gives you more than enough time to see you as a patient, you are never rushed out of his office, He is friendly and has a great sense of humor, he is also very knowledgeable as a family practitioner , my family has been seeing him for years, He has a great staff that are eager to help and assist the patient , I would recommend Dr Schulman if you need a Family Medical Doctor.

|  show details
by David carr on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr. schulman is fantastic he is percise and to the point, Ifeel safe with him and I know I am getting his best care,thank you.

|  Best Doctor I've ever had  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

I have never had to wait longer than 25 minutes; however, I haven't gone to see him on a full house yet. Dr. Schulman TAKES THE TIME to actually LISTEN, without making one feel rushed. His attention is absolutely unmatched by any doctor I've had so far. He is funny and tries to make light of situations. However, he takes his patients VERY seriously. I am in love with this doctor!!! Absolutely the best! VERY helpful and VERY friendly and nice. LOVE HIM!!!!

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2011

Dr schulman is the best!