A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Scott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Scott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Scott practice?
- Dr. Joseph Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Scott practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Aubrey, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians.