Family Physicians
Family Doctors
1512 Teasley Ln
Denton, TX 76205
940-566-5010
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
Oct 29th, 2013

I waited 40 m to find out he does not do Ophthalmology! Ugh! And it was a steam box in there! Correct the info someone.

|  WILL GET YOU WELL  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

The only thing lacking w/this Dr is time spent/follow; be ready to talk or write down why you need to be seen, then follow up! They won't guess what you need. The paitent does need to take some responsibility in their care.The docs are professional and KNOW their stuff! They will get you well!

|  The best doctor I have ever had!  |  show details
by Paul M Price on Jul 30th, 2009

Dr Scott diagnosed my diabetes issues in 2001. My numbers were off the charts! Blood sugar 612, cholesterol 867, triglycerides 1250! I was a heart attack waiting to happen!His caring and skills, in diagnosis, prescribing the right meds, diet, and other programs brought me back from the edge of disaster. Now, my blood suger is well within normal range, cholesterol total was 79, HDL over 50, LDL too low to measure, triglycerides below 180.I owe my life to Dr Scott and highly recommend this highly professional and caring doctor!

Aug 16th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Scott is one of the most caring men of medicine you will ever come to know. I have been seeing him for 18 years and would not place my life in anyone elses hands.

Jun 1st, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent Doctor!: Dr. Scott is one of the nicest doctors that I have ever dealt with. He has a great manner and will actually take the time to explain things to you, making the visit a very comfortable experience. Everyone in the office has the same atti

Oct 31st, 2005 on yahoo.com

There is no better doctor ANYWHERE at any price!: I have been his patient for almost 5 years. He has saved my life from the complictions of diabetes to prevention of heart issues. His manner and professionalism is 2nd to none. I am 63 years old and have k