Dr. Joseph Scott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

October 17th, 2014
From hero to zero
Dr. Scott was my dr in the late eighties and he was awesome. 25 years later, he doesn't care anymore. I went to see him for severe fatigue and was told that he couldn't help me because fatigue could not be measured. No attempts at a diagnoses, no recommendations, no help at all. However, he didn't have any trouble charging me for the completely unproductive visit. Stay away. Dr. Scott is just trying to make as much money as possible before he retires. Find a younger doctor who still cares and it up on the latest technology.

October 29th, 2013
I waited 40 m to find out he does not do Ophthalmology! Ugh! And it was a steam box in there! Correct the info someone.

February 23rd, 2012
WILL GET YOU WELL
The only thing lacking w/this Dr is time spent/follow; be ready to talk or write down why you need to be seen, then follow up! They won't guess what you need. The paitent does need to take some responsibility in their care.The docs are professional and KNOW their stuff! They will get you well!

July 30th, 2009
The best doctor I have ever had!
Dr Scott diagnosed my diabetes issues in 2001. My numbers were off the charts! Blood sugar 612, cholesterol 867, triglycerides 1250! I was a heart attack waiting to happen!His caring and skills, in diagnosis, prescribing the right meds, diet, and other programs brought me back from the edge of disaster. Now, my blood suger is well within normal range, cholesterol total was 79, HDL over 50, LDL too low to measure, triglycerides below 180.I owe my life to Dr Scott and highly recommend this highly professional and caring doctor!