Dr. Joseph Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Thomas?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 17th, 2012

Patient

I had gone to Dr. Thomas to get the lasik done after having vision problems for the past 2 years and my eye doctor kept trying different contacts every 6 months. Tired of that went to Dr. Thomas who was honest with me and said he could not do the lasik because I had cateracks in both eyes. I decided at that time to have the cateracks removed from Dr. Thomas. Had the left one done 1st and my vision is perfect now. Can hardly wait to get the right one done next. The procedure went fast and no discomfort at all as he advised. I am extremely happy with his performance. I would highly recommend him.

October 3rd, 2017