A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Young is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Young, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Young has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Young MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Young practice?
- Dr. Joseph Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Young practices Allergy & Immunology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Allergists.