Dr. Joseph Madsen MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Boston, MA

4.7

February 5th, 2012
My Hero
I cant say enough about Dr. Madsen, he is my hero. My daughter, Megan, was diagnosed with a very large brain tumor at 17 mos of age and the other doctors gave her no hope of coming thru, Dr. Madsen performed the 6 hour surgery and my daughter came out with no complications. He saved my daughters life and I owe my life to this man. If it wasnt for Dr. Madsen my daughter wouldnt be here today!!

July 19th, 2011
Dr. Madsen is amazing!
Thanks to Dr. Madsen, my little girl is where she is today. She was diagnosed with an arachnoid cyst during pregnancy and Dr. Madsen placed a shunt when she was 2 months old sucessfully and has also done one tough revision since. Him and his team are amazing in every way! Because of them she is happy, healthy and excelling everyday! Without him and his team I don't think she would be where she is today! I would love to move us somewhere warm and sunny everyday but not unless I could move them with me : ). I highly recommend Dr. Madsen and Dr. Smith for the best care in Boston!

May 20th, 2011
Dear Dr Madsen
This Doctor saved my son's life. He is an amazing Doctor who knew my sons condition without even needing an xray, when 3 other Doctor's misdiagnosed his conditon. He was facing brain damage or near death, by the time I took him to see Dr Madsen, after 3 months of being told everything other than his conditon. He had not soft spot at birth. He was diagnosed with premature suture closing. The operation was a success and no brain damage at all. My son was placed on a respirator during the operation, but Dr Madsen seen him through. I owe my life to this man. This was 16 years ago. Today my son Rashard Perry is a straight A student, in college level honor classes and Valedictorian of his school. Truly a brainiac, Blessed & gifted. "We are forever grateful for the work this Doctor done in saving his life". Our gratitude is beyond the words. God Bless you Dr Madsen. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts !